KING/QUEEN OF MT MOOROOPNA
SHOW & SHINE
Sunday 28 October 2018
@ 25 Little Rd, Mooroopna VIC
If you haven’t driven over our world famous Mt Mooroopna, well it’s time to do so. Leave your trusty RACE CAR home or bring it to our SHOW AND SHINE, and come drive our range of club cars to be in the running to be crowned the KING/QUEEN of MT Mooroopna. ( Approx 3 metres high, lol). There will be no advantage of a better car set up, so it’s all up to your driving skills, so you think your skills in the dirt are good well come and show us. Bring it on!!! This is a good chance for all club members to be a part of a great social gathering and have some fun at our Mooroopna Khanacross track.
Also this a great change to bring a friend along to see what fun we have by jumping in with you as a passenger or maybe they might like to sign up to be a driver.
Other Clubs are also more than welcome to have a crack at the title in our range of club cars. There will be fwd and rwd cars on the day. The title will go to the fastest overall times over the day while driving multiple club cars
Show & Shine @ our car park.
You are invited to bring any/all of your Race or Club Rego Car’s/Motor Bikes for our first show & shine and come and enjoy a great social club day together.
There will be awards for multiple categories presented at the end of day by the Categories sponsors.
Categories for the day:
- Shepparton Autobarn’s - King/Queen Of Mt Mooroopna.
- Shepparton Front End Centre - Next in line to the Throne (Overall 2nd)
- Alan Roe Automotive - Junior - Prince/Princess Of Mt Mooroopna.
- Shepparton Autobarn’s - Overall favorite car for the Day.
- Bohm Motorsports - Best looking bitumen race car.
- Lincot Insulations - Best dirt race car.
- GRM Installations - Best Daily Drive.
- Johnson’s Performance Centre - Best Muscle Car.
- Ray’s Automotive - Best club rego car 70’s Under
- Ardesign - Best club rego car 70’s Plus
- Hepworth & Co - Most penalties for the day.
- Adams Tilt Tray Services - the most damage to a club car or to the track.
- Shepparton District Driver Coaching - slowest overall time for the day.
King/Queen Of Mt Mooroopna Khanacross $50, Juniors $25
Show & Shine Gold coin Donation (if not racing)
Food and drinks: Can be purchased throughout the day at our kiosk at great prices.
Times: Racing starts at 9.30am - Show & Shine starts at 11.00am - Presentations at approx 3.30pm